The well-being of our community is first and foremost our top priority. Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we have taken several precautionary measures at 30Avenue to help keep visitors safe. We are closely following Florida’s Phase One reopening Executive Order as stated here, and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control as stated here. We will continue to provide updates on our website regarding our tenant operating hours, upcoming events, etc. as needed.
The following measures are being implemented to ensure your safety while on property:
- Guests are required to adhere to local and state-issued guidelines.
- Sanitizing dispensers have been placed throughout 30Avenue in common spaces
- All high touch-point common area locations will be frequently sanitized to include, but not limited to: trash cans, benches, seating areas and restrooms (where applicable).
- Common area seating will be limited as necessary to enforce social distancing and/or to control gathering size.
- Guests are reminded to social distance and to not gather in groups >10.
- Guests are encouraged to wash their hands often and consider wearing a mask.
Welcome Back. We missed YOU!